|Location||499 Abel Road Lower Wonga|
Located in Lower Wonga a short 25 minute drive from Gympie , 499 Abel Rd is a productive farm with substantial infrastructure and has been reduced to sell. Features Include:
* 660 acres of quality pastures suitable for high density grazing
* 80 acres of quality irrigation land
* 75 acres of quality cultivation land
* Creek, dams and bores
* Close proximity to major centers like Gympie and Noosa
* 2 three bedroom dwellings
1. 3 bed 1 bath Queenslander
2. 3 bed 1 bath rural workers accommodation built in 2007
The property contains stockyards, loading facilities and crush.
650 mega litre Dam
100 Mega litre Dam
25 Mega litre turkeys nest
5ha pumping licence on the creek
Two Equipped Bores 1 @ 7,000 Gallons per hour, 1 @ 1,500 Gallons per hour house bore
Irrigation supplied via 3 phase motor & pump at the main storage facility plus two other motors and pumps on the creek and another dam. Water then reticulated to travelling irrigators via 4 and 6 inch main lines
170ft x 50ft with 68ft x 70ft awning
200ft x 34ft.
660 acres Freehold Title with dam zoned white on the vegetation map.
The property ranges between 60m and 90m above sea level.
Gympie is just 25 minutes away, Eumundi an hour and then just another 15 minutes to Noosa Heads.