|Location||788 Boundary St Glenvale QLD|
Call 7 days to arrange an inspection; if the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
Cloud Flexi Auction System – overcoming liquidity issues of traditional auction
– A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
– Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on it’s merits
– No vendor bidding – We just think its silly!
Don’t miss a rare opportunity to acquire 2ha of residential land in a popular Glenvale position. With a number of private and public schools close by and other developments selling up quickly this holding should be grabbing your attention.
Adjoining a small lot development subdivision, there is an opportunity to invest in your future and enjoy a luxurious lifestyle property and convenient city acreage or go straight to council with your development ideas.
Sensational sprawling modern home with 4 bedrooms, study and rumpus room, open plan living with built in bar, well appointed kitchen and dining area as well as a second dining-living area, ducted air conditioning, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets – this enormous home would suit an extended family. The massive master bedroom has an amazing ensuite with a spa bath and huge WIR.
Double garage and outdoor entertaining area overlooking paddocks and horses complete the picture.
Concrete tilt stable complex with 4 registered stables, 5 outside yards, feed room, wash bay, undercover sand round yard, day yards, shelters and paddocks. The facilities are presently leased on a casual basis and the tenant would be pleased to stay on.
5 acres of residential zoned land. The property is divided up into 5 paddocks and ranges between 570m and 580m above sea level.
Town water and a 20 000 gallon rainwater tank provide water to the property
Strategically sited less than 500m to the Darling Downs Christian school, under 5km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, 12km to Brisbane West Airport, 7km to city centre, 9km from the University of Southern Queensland and 130km to Brisbane CBD.
Toowoomba growth is set to skyrocket with many multi million dollar projects underway.
1. Take the Google Streetview linked 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud Virtual Reality Tour
– Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
– Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes