|Location||8 Holsteins St Brymaroo|
Entry Level Acreage with Gorgeous Home & Income Potential
Call 7 days to arrange an inspection If the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
Cloud Flexi Auction System – over coming liquidity issues of traditional auction
– AUCTION ONSITE 2nd April 2017 11am IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
– A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
– Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on it’s merits
Boasting a recently built three bedroom home with wraparound verandas, this auction is a chance to fulfill your dream of acres at a fraction of replacement cost. Thriving fruit trees and a productive vegetable garden provide you with a degree of self-sufficiency. The property is within striking distance of Dalby and Oakey and with Toowoomba just a short trek further there is plenty of work available. The whole property has been maintained at a high standard and is ready for you to move in now!
The charming Alternate Dwellings home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a study nook with an added skylight and french doors. With Verandas the whole way around as well as an 8kw air conditioner system, you will be able to beat the heat. The country kitchen has a gas stove with electric oven and dishwasher.
FACILITIES and WATER
12m x 6m shed, connected up with power and a mezzanine floor along with 2 smaller garden sheds. Chook house and enclosure and a 3KW solar system on the roof. This property is unique in style and location and allows for the owner to gain extra income from the productions of plant from seedlings for the Weekend market trade. All the infrastructure is in place with a windmill and bore, 2 x 22500 litre plus 3 x 5000 litre rainwater tanks and 2 10m x 6m poly tunnel production green houses.
Grape vines, a fig tree, mandarins, lemons, olives, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes, pumpkins, asparagus and two mulberry bushes will give the new owners a great start.
2 acres of flat, usable land. The property is located at about 415m above sea level.
58 km from Toowoomba, 41km from Dalby and 33km from Oakey, 8 Holsteins would make a fabulous RV base or an exciting entry point into the acreage market.
1. Take the Google Streetview linked 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud Virtual Reality Tour
– Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
– Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate