|Location||1606 Mount Kilcoy Rd Mount Kilcoy|
|Price||SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!|
Call 7 days to arrange an inspection If the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
Cloud Flexi Auction System – over coming liquidity issues of traditional auction
– AUCTION ONSITE 23rd April 2017 11am IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
– A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
– Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on it’s merits
Situated just 20km outside of the big country town of Kilcoy and only 108km from Brisbane CBD, with creek frontage and the giant figs and rolling hills synonymous with the Mount Kilcoy Valley, this rural oasis is set to become highly sought after in the near future as Brisbane expands and farms this close to civilization become scarce.
The cute timber cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 sleepouts would make a great weekender or provide temporary accommodation while you build your grand design.
Stockyards with plunge dip, crush and calf cradle.
19m x 6m high clearance shed.
The 270 acre property is fully fenced into 10 paddocks and mostly cleared.
The property is 95% white on the veg map and elevations range between 160m and 200m above sea level.
The east branch of Kilcoy Creek winds through some of the property and there are 12 dams, 2 equipped with pumps.
NBN fixed wireless due 2020
Only 10km to the primary school and 20km to the high school.
The property is centrally located just 18km north of the D’aguilar Highway. From there it is 58km to Caloundra, 98km to Brisbane, 134km to Toowoomba and 120km to Kingaroy. Mount Kilcoy is a sought after location and this property will be sold on or before auction so do not delay, call us today for a private inspection.
This property may be suitable for a live on Self Managed Super Fund purchase. Contact us with your ideas for this property and we will put you in touch with the right people to give you the right advice.
QLD government First Start Loans provide you with finance up to $2,000,000 to assist you in the early years of establishing your primary production enterprise. Contact Cloud for more information.
1. Take the Cloud Real Estate Virtual Reality 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud 3D Tour
– Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
– Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes