|Land||7 lots 1.5 acres – 111 acres|
|Location||Alma & Mervyn Ct Villeneuve QLD|
|Price||AUCTION 9th Nov 2017|
Call 7 days to arrange an inspection; if the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
Cloud Flexi Auction System – overcoming liquidity issues of traditional auction
– A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
– Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on it’s merits
– No vendor bidding – We just think its silly!
Situated in vibrant Villeneuve amongst rolling hills and breathtaking vistas, lies the ultimate setting for your dream home. An extraordinary opportunity to acquire an entry-level acreage on the edge of wonderful Woodford, the home of the famous Woodford Folk Festival. The owner is liquidating their entire development comprising vacant lots ranging from 1.5 acres through to 33 acres. There is even a 111 acre allotment (stage 2 of development) with approval to be divided into nine lots. The owner needs these properties SOLD. Do not delay to inspect.
Power runs to the road and NBN Fixed Wireless is available to connect.
17 mins from Woodford, 9 mins from Kilcoy and an hour from the new university set to open in Petrie in 2020. Your new estate will boast easy access to Somerset Dam with room for boats, motor homes and more, yet be in a peaceful position east of the highway surrounded by other lifestyle properties.
1. Take the Cloud Real Estate Virtual Reality 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud 3D Tour
– Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
– Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes